my friend was cold so I told her to stand in a corner
corners are 90 degrees
I had to lean back in my chair and stare out the window for several minutes because I am so done with this website.
Can we just stop and talk about this for a minute?
Thresh doesn’t make an alliance. Thresh doesn’t waste time liking her. Thresh knows that either he must kill her or she must kill him for one of them to win.
But this is the only way he can repay her for protecting Rue when he couldn’t. It’s the only way he can repay her for honoring Rue when he couldn’t. He honors her by sparing her friend, the girl who would have died for her.
The revolution really doesn’t start with Katniss.
It starts with Rue.
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT
- I am physically unable to answer (at school, actually working at work, or had real life obligations)
- I thought I hit send but I really didn’t
- Tumblr is stupid and did not notify me, I actually had no clue you messaged me
- I assumed you wanted the conversation to end at that so I did not reply so you would not get pissed off
What did not happen:
- I ignored you
FILTHY STINKY BAGGINSES WE HATES IT WE HATES IT FOREVER
what the hell is up with that last gif though like wow tom you threw him out so hard he became steve
he became steve
TINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLES TINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLESTINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLES
LOOK AT HOW IT WAVES ONCE IT’S DONE LIKE ‘YEAH I DID IT HI DID YOU SEE ME’
2. It may be cliché, but a little sunshine can go a long way.
3. A collection of scars will never put your body in a museum.
4. Loving somebody with all you have leaves you with no energy for yourself.
5. You are not your body. You are your memories and experiences and beliefs and dreams all contained in a body.
6. Making a baby smile will always put clouds in your footsteps and faeries in your heart.
7. Having weaknesses does not mean that you are a weak person.
8. Just because you love somebody does not mean that they are good for you.
9. If you’re not angry about anything, you’re not paying enough attention.
10. Write the story of your life. There is always someone who will want to read it.
11. Fat is not a feeling. Fat is not a feeling. Say it until you believe it.
12. Taking blood out of your veins will not make you any less empty.
13. When you’re sad, stop and talk to flowers. They’re surprisingly good listeners.
14. You will never know your expectations until you fall short of them.
15. Not everything has a happy ending. It’s best to accept that and live for things that do.
16. Nothing is ever broken beyond repair.
|—||"Sixteen Things I Learned After Turning Sixteen," by Casey Shanahan (via stardustfaery)|
This is the best line in video game history.
Oh, I think I have seen this sofa before.
Ah, of course…
The BBC everyone. That is all.
this just gave me life